MidPoint Legacy Functionality
Following pages describe legacy functionality. This is functionality that was used in midPoint in the past. This functionality is no longer present in midPoint, or it is deprecated and it should not be used any more. This documentation is provided only for historical reference. It is no longer updated.
- Eclipse plugin HOWTO
- IDM Model Web Service Interface
- Influencing approval process and work items names HOWTO
- Jaspersoft Studio - midPoint integration HOWTO
- LDAP Groups HOWTO (Obsolete)
- MidPoint and SSO (Legacy)
- Model Web Service SOAP Client
- Monitoring c3p0 state HOWTO
- Org closure migration and diagnostics HOWTO
- Repo Ninja
- Reports via REST
- XPath2 Tutorial
This is part of MidPoint Configuration Reference. Being a reference documentation, these documents focus on breadth and depth of information rather than seamless readability. New midPoint users may find this information hard to follow and confusing.