MidPoint Deployment and Maintenance
Following pages describe midPoint deployment and maintenance concepts.
- Clustering / high availability setup
- Deployment Concepts
- High Availability and Load Balancing
- Initial Objects
- MidPoint Home Directory
- Overlay Project
- Ports 80 and 443
- Post-Initial Import
- Removing obsolete information
- Service Account Management
- Spring Boot Actuator Endpoints
- Stand-Alone Deployment
- Syslog Logging
This is part of MidPoint Configuration Reference. Being a reference documentation, these documents focus on breadth and depth of information rather than seamless readability. New midPoint users may find this information hard to follow and confusing.