MidPoint Task Management Configuration
Following pages describe mechanism that deal with task management, server tasks, task scheduling and similar topics.
- Create Custom Task (Java)
- Description of Specific Activity Types
- Node-Sticky Tasks
- Orphaned Tasks
- Parallelized background tasks
- Recompute Task
- Redundant Objects Processing Elimination
- Scripting Tasks (Bulk Actions)
- Shadow Refresh Task
- Starting MidPoint With Task Scheduler Stopped
- Synchronization Tasks
- Task Chaining
- Task Error Handling
- Task Manager
- Task Template
- Tasks: What’s New In 4.3
- Task Notifications
This is part of MidPoint Configuration Reference. Being a reference documentation, these documents focus on breadth and depth of information rather than seamless readability. New midPoint users may find this information hard to follow and confusing.
It is recommended that new midPoint users start with MidPoint Book or video tutorials on Evolveum YouTube channel.